Setting Up Shop
[html]
Word Count: 510 (5 points)

Songan listened as the she wolf began to talk about her family and her sister. He emitted a soft chuckle at Ayasha’s worry about her sister out growing her when she was older. He was sure it was nothing to worry about. "You should still look after your little sister if she is the smallest. I don’t think you would want your brothers to tease her if they’re wild like you say." He was sure as the oldest, she would be looking over her new siblings. He nodded to her response about asking her mother if it was ok to come and see the she wolf’s siblings. "Thank you. I’ll be sure to do that when I see her. What does your mother look like?" Indeed for the moment he was off in his own little universe as he thought of his friend and the pups she was going to bring with her.

The male thought for a moment as she asked if he wanted her to spread the word about his paintings. He didn’t really want them to know he had them unless he wanted them. He’d rather have not too many people coming along to his home to look at the paintings. "I’d rather you not if that’s ok. If they do ask about the one you have you can mention that I’m the one who gave it to you." The old wolf watched as he noticed her pull out some carving stones instead of taking the knife. He gave her a small nod before putting the knife back on his leg holder. He paused as she asked about his spirit guide. As if on cue, Liluye flew into Songan’s home and landed on his shoulder. She looked over to the young she wolf as Songan got his bow and set his knife down at his side. "I’m ready now. This here is Liluye. She’s my spirit guide. She’s a common kestrel."

Ayasha then asked what the old wolf’s friend was like. He smiled and closed his eyes. "She’s a sweet young coyote. She was actually a fire tender like your mother, but she changed her mind and became one more interested in medicine." He then began to address her question about when he was expecting her. "I’m not too sure exactly when she’ll be here, but I’m sure it’ll be within the month. She’ll be traveling with her pups so it’ll take a bit longer for her to get here." He had to think for a moment on what she looked like. It was a bit hard to describe her beauty. "Hmm… well she looks like a coyote by her structure, but not her colors. She has brown and black as well as a tan underbelly." The golden orbs moved back to Ayasha as she asked if he really thought she would make it to the master level. "Of course I do, so long as you keep to your duties and help to keep this tribe safe."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread