Setting Up Shop
She just chuckled. She sometimes joins them, though she tends to be unhappy with getting dirty. At what her mother looks like, she replied, She’s white like me and has this moon-like thing on her forehead. We live in a treehouse. She might have red paint on her fur in the shape of a flame that is in her back. Does that work? She waited for him as he went off into his own little world.

At his request, she nodded. She understood that he wanted his privacy. No problem. My lips are sealed. She pressed her lips together tightly to prove her point. She studied the bird for a moment. Well, first you carve the basic shape. She did so. Then you shave the wood more and more like how you want your carving. And I like to add the texture of feathers or furs so it looks more realistic. She paused. Let’s see how you do. She waited while he carved.

Her eyes light up at the mention of a coyote. I’ve never seen a coyote! And medicine wolves are always useful. Especially with what happened to Shiloh and the fact that we are exploding with pups, she thought. Out loud she offered, I’m a fairly good pupsitter if she needs to someone to watch over them while she gets some her time? At being a master, she frowned thoughtfully. It’ll take me awhile.

Messages In This Thread