Setting Up Shop
It was obvious that Songan enjoyed hearing about her family. She laughed at his suggestion that she keep Aleu from being a princess. Oh. I already try. I play with the three of them, brother style, as often as I can. She smiled as she thought of her siblings. But she was curious what Dawali was like as a youngster. What was Dawali like when he was young? She hoped that he would be willing to enlighten her. I won’t tell anyone if that will help. She really wanted to know.

She watched how Songan had trouble with carving the kestrel while the guide was moving. I find that imagining what you are carving in your mind helps. That’s how I can do it faster. You also don’t really need to get it exact. She looked at what he had done. That’s pretty good. You should expand what you can do! She was sincere in her praise of the older wolf. Though it was rather strange to be telling an older wolf what to do.

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine the coyote female. She had an image but she had no idea how close she was. She pouted slightly as Songan declined her offer to pupsit for his friend. But she perked up at visiting them. Would she mind? She asked him with hope.

Messages In This Thread