Huntress' Homecoming
Date: backdated June 3, 2010
Form: Optime
Mood: Tired from travel so possibly a little cranky
Time: Night/Just past Dusk
Hope for thread: All welcome! But maybe a small scuffel or emotional interaction such as news of the past weeks in Aniwaya or anything that might strike a cord in the young Saxif. She's too cheery all the time I need a little bit of a change to liven up my muse.

[html]

WC: 370+ Forgive the flow, I am lacking in creative push lately

Saxif had returned to the borders of her home. She had a trying couple weeks in Pheonix Valley, but the barn was finished and was something the ivory wolf would pride in for years to come. She had checked her traps and found some had been robbed in her absence but she was fine with that. She had meant to take them home before her leave but figured at least others would get a meal thanks to her. The freshest catches had been two rabbits and a squirrel. She was glad and hoped to bring home the offering to her hospitable pack mates. She missed her new home because it had been such a short week before she was sent on her first major job. She thought to herself that she wouldn’t leave the grounds for days unless to check her traps.

Saxif wondered what her pack mates might think of her new colours. It had been a gift to herself, a pledge to her new found confidence. Her ivory fur was now dyed with reddish pink streaks a top her head to her shoulders. Just below her left eye a vine of red spirals. She wanted to feel unique when the rainbow wolf offered her the option to colour herself. She felt he had helped her accomplish this task.

The decorated blonde wolf tied the final rabbit to her belt and set her last trap. She excitedly set on her way to the borders of Aniwaya fixed on falling into the hammock of her shared home. She would wait to say hi to her friends, her exhaustion winning over societal need.

Before she reached the borders she noticed a smell in the air. It was the presence of someone else nearby. She felt it her duty to seek out who was lurking on the perimeter of her pack. She wondered if it was someone doing patrols or if it was a newcomer. This time of night had often raised her heartbeat, her anxiety rose; it was exciting to seek out something in such low light. It was the hunter in her; she enjoyed scouting prey and moving in a silent manner. If it was a friend she would hopefully surprise them, if not at least she would get first glance.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread