Huntress' Homecoming
[html]

WC: 224

She seen the younger pale female shortly after finding the scent, she quietly shifted about her. The female was aware of her presence after a few seconds of her play. Saxif felt she still needs to work on her sneakiness in her optime form, well maybe all forms. She picked up a twig to see if the girl would find her. As she snapped it the sound echoed in the quiet of the night making it seem to eminate from various directions. She tired of her game quickly. Saxif knew this wolf to be the one people called Ayasha. The first time she had seen her she knew who she was but had felt awkward to approach her before. She had smelled of a male she had met a week before her arrival to Aniwaya and knew this was the one he had adored.

Saxif smiled lightly before stepping from behind a nearby brush. Good evening Ayasha, you have good senses. The decorated ivory wolf had noticed then as she stepped closer that the girl was troubled and tired. Forgive me if I scared you. She lifted her string of catches just then. Care for a snack?The young hunter hoped it would make the girl feel better. Little did she know that the white wolf bore news that would soon become her own troubles.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread