Huntress' Homecoming
Ayasha watched as the ivory female became upset. She could only assume that Saxif was planning to do something awful to the man that hurt Shiloh in ways that she didn’t really want to know about. There many things happening that it was better that she didn’t know about but she probably would know when she was a bit older. She was curious as to what exactly happened but also knew deep down that she really shouldn’t know and so did ask her mother more details about what happened.

Her blue eyes followed the other wolf as she paced. She sighed as she tried to explain how their friend was. Physically, I think she’s doing well. But emotionally, I think whatever the male did to her caused her scars on the inside. Her eyes widened slightly as Saxif started to the village. I don’t think she is wants or is able to have visitors.

Ayasha sat near the ivory huntress. As she cried, Ayasha gave her a hug, hoping that all this pain and anger would be resolved soon, for everyone’s sake, but especially Shiloh’s. She started to rock Saxif as Ayasha soon started to cry for Shiloh, the scarred female that was almost like her sister. She was exhausted but would stay as long the huntress needed her.

Messages In This Thread