a condition, not a profession
Big Grin

[html]
Jeremiah stood, hand hooked into the strap of his messenger bag, as the dark wolf appraised him. He thought he knew what the male was thinking; the Aussie was not broad in stature, but average, and though his muscles were lean and hard he was not as sturdily built as the barn builder. He was being sized up. That was okay. Jeremiah couldn't fault the wolf for that, considering the dog had been doing exactly the same only moments before, though for entirely different reasons. It never occurred to him that the burly male may have just been surprised to see him.

D'you plan to help, then? The merle canine grinned before lifting the bag from his shoulders and leaning it against s nearby tree. Aye, he said affably, I do, if thou wilt allow it. My name is Jeremiah. His eyes considered the work done thus far, and he wondered if this was the first structure the dark wolf had built. I see where thou plan'st to have thy structure. Had'st thee thought to place thy stones within the ground? Thy barn wilt stand sturdier for it. I would help thee dig the trenches, if thou would'st like.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread