[M] Mission: Seek, Capture, Destroy
[html]
Short, but I'm trying to help get this finished up for Sylveypants. Tla can go with him if he insists, I don't mind.
she's a black magic woman
and she's trying to make a devil out of me

She was only interested in the one that Bastion wasn't, so when he voice opposition to her interacting with the wounded, she turned her attention to the apparently stupid companion. One would come back with her, for the benefit of her leaders and family — as the dullard was larger, she felt she won out, not realizing that his ignorance could be a downfall. Bastion continued to speak, confusing the pair with his attempt at gaining their trust — it only caused the golden woman to scowl and cross her arms until he asked if she'd go with him. Fire red eyes focused solely on the Arbiter. "Aye do not understahnd whaye; he ess going with you, aye should tayke this one to Sie-reese. Ahnd aye ahm sure you do not wahnt me wahtching you." Though she didn't trust the man-child, he was trusted by Eris and she could not judge him by her opinion alone.

Her body turned toward the ignorant companion as she waited for the Arbiter's approval of her leading him back to whatever place she planned to take him. Wolf that he was, she approved of his physical form — he was large, and his size would prove useful if his mind would not. Larkspur was, for the most part, the one doing the physical labour in the region and as much as she found him distasteful, he deserved his help. "Aye think he will be useful."

<style>
.tla-simpletext01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:#ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7N4C.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:10px 5px;font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;}
.tst01-quote {font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;}
.tst01-post {background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);border:1px dotted #433e37;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;width:85%;margin:0px auto;}
.tst01-post p {padding:5px 10px;text-indent:25px;}
.tst01-post b {color:#8c7358;}
.tst01-post u {text-decoration:none;color:#8c5f30;font-style:italic;}
.tst01-ooc {text-indent:25px;padding:0px;margin:0px auto;width:85%;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread