flint and ignition.
[html]

I started putting hover-over translations for his hippie talk. LOL

For those around him to recognize he had not met the same Inferni-born results as his brothers and sisters had was increasingly important to the peace-loving hippie. Though Razekiel proudly called himself a Lykoi and cherished his mother and family as greatly as he did Mother Nature and Father Sea, the male strove to differentiate himself from the reputation his family had created. He not only disagreed with their mindless slaughtering tendencies, but he outwardly argued against it; after all, the hippie had been seen picketing the second Dahlian war when it had been raging in a year past. He smiled with comfort knowing not only that Nayru saw in him something different than Inferni and Lykoi breeding, but that she led Dahlia with a peaceful charisma, one much different than the surely now-deceased Haku Soul, that wretched wolf that had raped his mother...

But Razekiel would not dawdle on such thoughts.

"Didn't mean to, man, but I'm not beatin' feet from it yet, so I'm guessin' the place is real cherry-like, you know?" He chuckled to himself, finally releasing the alphaess from his grip, then tapped at the frames of his glasses. "It's not just the rose-tinted peepers, little Liberty; the whole shack's pretty bomb. The Great Mother's got a real kindness for the old man and his Valley folk. You've been there, yeah? Flowers and sea and sky everywhere, man; totally choice location, fox, and the badass is a real gas, too. Little on the cranky side, but he'll come 'round, y'know?" Another burst of laughter and puff at the joint between his teeth.

"But yeah, it's like a dandelion to a rose compared with the north, man, you've got to see it," he sighed dreamily, shoulders raising in a dazed passion. "Between the mountains and the sea, my Nayru; the Great Mother's calling me back. She wants me to bring everyone, man. A place like that deserves everyone, man, especially you."

He took a whiff of the marijuana, then pulled the joint from his lips and blew smoke circles into the air thoughtfully. A moment, then his straw-hued eyes lit up and he glanced back at her excitedly. "Hey! What say you come back with me, little Liberty?! You an' me and everyone we know, man! The Mother would just love someone like you!"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread