Not sure if I can trust again
[html]

aww, Songan is really a great guy /590 words

Amaterasu was actually starting to feel better after she had started to cry; of course she knew that she always felt better after a good cry. She of course felt bad that she had to drag Songan into this even though he seemed to be taking this in very good stride. It would have been too much to ask to be her protector; especially since she really had nothing to fear within the territory now. He truly was the chiefs brother with how kind he was being too her; that was just another reminder of how good Leon had been to her. Songan had his own life to live and she knew that it would just be a nuisance to have to deal with her; that was after all her mind set that she was a bother to others around her. As he wiped away her tears that was when she started to smile; it seemed that he genuinely cared for her even though they had just met. With her face buried in his shoulder again she had no way that his ears had folded down when she mentioned that she was homeless. Then when he offered for her to stay with him, she pulled away and her ears perked up a little bit.

She would not have that since it was far too much to ask Songan to do for her; she was unable to wrap her mind around it. Amaterasu was tempted to shake her head right then and there, but something stopped her from doing so. She ran it through her mind for a moment; she could help him around his house and do anything else in order to make sure she was not a bother. She was afraid that the kiss would have scared him off; but she was very glad to see that it had not. All she could do was nod her head just a little bit; surprised with herself that she was agreeing to actually go live with him. “Songan, that would mean so much to me if I could live with you; even though it will only be temporary” she said softly as her small smile managed to remain across her muzzle. There was no way that she was going to impose on him more than she had too; perhaps a month or two at the most. She found herself pressing her muzzle to his fuzzy cheek again in another quick and innocent kiss on his cheek.

“Please lead me to your home, Songan” she said very softly as she let go of him and made her way to the lake’s bank again. Her white fur had been drenched enough but she knew that there was no way to be rid of all the smells had built up on her in the past months. Wet paws hit the grass as she got on her hands and knees and shook herself like crazy, getting off any droplets of water that had not already fallen from her fur. She would allow the sun to dry her the rest of the way off, getting onto her feet again as she grabbed her satchel and put the strap back across her chest. She waited patiently for Songan to get out of the lake, tail wagging a little with her ears perked to show that she was actually happy and thrilled to have a roof over her head now. “Songan, if there is anything I can do to help you around your home then just say so”.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread