Not sure if I can trust again
[html]

short post is short /408 words

Amaterasu was not sure why she had chosen to accept Songan’s offer; she had given it a good thinking over and just stood there in silence. At the very least until she found Leon again; it was very crucial that she found him again as soon as possible. It had never occurred to her that he could have simply been a visitor like she had been. It was either accept his hospitality or be forced to continue to sleep outside, bathing in the lake, and being exposed to all the elements and insects. Besides she noticed how happy it had made him; which of course in turn made her smile back. It had never occurred that he might have been as lonely as she was right now. Fur dried off she looked back and watched him; figuring that she was going to have to ride his horse back to his home. “I can help you with cooking, I have gotten pretty decent at it” she offered as she kept watching him. She had been forced to get good at cooking when she had been enslaved by that pack. She took his offered paw and felt herself lifted up onto his horse; she had never been on a horse before.

She was sitting in front of him and held on for dear life; sort of afraid that she was going to fall off and be trampled to death. This was the first time she had gotten a view of the village from this higher up perspective and she had to admit that it was a nice view. She was not sure how long they had been riding for but eventually they stopped in front of what she could only guess was his tent. Songan helped her off the horse and she continued to smile softly; not really sure how else to convey her emotions right now. She followed him in and got a look around and it was really quite beautiful; although anything was a huge improvement than the outdoors at this point. She took off her satchel and placed it down by her feet; watching him lay down some pelts for her to sleep on. She waited politely until the pelts were down and she happily sat down and smiled up a little at him. “Thank you again for opening up your home to me Songan” she said softly as she took the chance to look around again.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread