Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

OOC/WC

It felt so good to finally be able to talk with his daughter. He was happy he can share information he had wanted to when she was younger, but he had never gotten the chance. He looked at her when she asked him why she was never told about her uncle.

“Well it never came up, and you were always away. I would have told you sooner if we had gotten along... I’m sure there’s a lot you can learn from your old man if you gave him the chance.”

He smiled at her, letting her know he wasn’t trying to remind her of her own faults. He moved in to hug her, feeling light hearted once me. He loved her, as he loved his other daughters, he wanted to be in their lives, he wanted to be a part of them growing up but circumstances had changed things so that he couldn’t. He was just happy he could be there for at least one of them now, and she finally saw it.

“I best be going now. You should come visit us again, ok?”

He said, smiling at the young woman before him. She had grown up, and though he had little influence over it, he was sure she would be a wonderful woman in time. She already started with reconciling with him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread