On the search pt 3
[html]

OOC: I've already talked to Kris about this, so here we go, anyone is welcome I would appreciate anything Big Grin. Also if this can be predated to June the 3rd that would be wonderful Big Grin

Niro had finally found his way to Dahlia, for a little bit he had gotten lost, then Marahute got into a ruckus trying to go after a rabbit that had crossed their path, and the bandaged animal only fell off of Niro, raking him with her claws, causing him to stop for the night and patch himself up, so now he had a bandage on one shoulder and the bird on the other, and he was not accustomed to having her on that particular shoulder. It unnerved him, but he kept going, he would see this to through the end. He marched to the borders, finding himself in Flanders fields, where he’d evidently met the murderer of a nephew and wondered if Orin had passed into these territories He would soon find out. He set the cage he had brought onto the ground, and howled for trade, news, and a possible alliance. He petted Marahute on the head, calming them both down. Niro was excited, maybe this was his last search for his sister, maybe she was here? Though deep down he knew she would want to get further from Cercatori than this... but it was still worth a try.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread