It feels like fire in my veins
[html]
I love you for this thread and apologize for my uber-lateness >_>

Well, he could tell just by the noise that there was either a warrior practicing like he often did, or someone was very pissed.

Noss had found life in the court rather peaceful, keeping to himself and only letting the occasional wolf in on what he was even thinking. The young pup--Viggo--was no longer a pest, as Noss had first viewed him, but not exactly a comrade yet, either. And of course there was Strel, who Noss had long ago decided not to block off from anything he was thinking. As displayed by a few bouts of their own, doing so only ever ended badly. But besides all that, this new sound coming from not that far from the grey male piqued his interest, if not only because he had met so few on his travels who seemed genuinely interested in the art of battle. There was, of course, the Knight of the court--who Noss had yet to meet and regretted it--Caspa, and Viggo, but the last two had come upon him either training or preparing to train, not the other way around. Coming upon someone else doing it would perhaps make it easier for the stoic male to at least strike up a half-decent conversation that didn't have the familiar banter reserved for Strel.

What he found mildly surprised the male, although not by much. "I remember you," were the words the rumbled from his chest as he came upon the scene, crossing his arms and leaning on a tree as he observed the golden woman pounding her fists into a large bag. Yep; definitely pissed. There was a certain way to tell whether one's attacks were in earnest, practice, or fury. If in earnest, one was in genuine battle. If in practice, they were focused more on the form and accuracy, not solely power. And then when in fury, they were more often than not sloppy, rushed, or in such sporadic bouts without rythmn. "Do you remember me?" Put together, the words had an uncharacteristically poetic quality, although Noss had not intended it so. How ironic, though, that he should come upon this female twice, both times with her steaming mad.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread