It feels like fire in my veins
[html]

<333

Stand up and show me some pride

Anann's dance with the swinging heavy bag continued. It's movements becoming more erratic as her blows altered its coarse and momentum. The added foot work made the routine slightly more challenging, but to one that had been training for their entire optime life the swing of the bag was nothing more than slow and predictable. Hell, it was down right controllable. Lacking any real challenge for the woman and while pounding away on the bag did help to alieve her anger she found it lacking.

The sounds of someone approaching did not go unnoticed, but were paid little mind. The turning of an amber ear the only sign given by the woman that she had even noticed the other before he spoke. Once the question was posed though she leaned her shoulder into the bag as it came back at her, effectively bringing it to a halt and giving the Anann something to lean against as well. "Noss." She said with a forced smile, though not completely void of all genuine quality. She had always been good with names and scents and who they belonged to. "I could use more of a challenge here, mind stepping in?" Her head motioned at the bag she leaned against.

If Anann had to find a fault with her pack it would be the lack of sparring partners. The only constant was Haven and no offense to the Knight but she found the lack of variety a bit disappointing at times. Of coarse there had been those occasions when had convinced Anatoliy to spar or wrestle with her but it always more play with him. If it did not turn in a different, yet still physical, direction all together.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread