It feels like fire in my veins
[html]

sorry for the lateness and crappiness of this post. I'm still getting accustomed to fighting/sparring threads :x lol

Stand up and show me some pride

"Perhaps." Was the only offered response to his comment on odds. It was undeniable that he had size on his and she had wasted energy on a lifeless opponent, but her stamina still had plenty left. A grin pulling at her lips as he stepped forward despite his words. Anann began to unravel the binding on her hands and discarded the dagger at her thigh with a quick pull of the leather strap binding it there. Leaving only the wide strip of leather bound around her chest. The discarded items were left at rest under the heavy bag to be collected at a later moment in time.

He invited her to make the first move, but she was not quick to do so. She circled slowly to one side. Umber eyes studying the massive male before her. He was about Anatoliy's size, but unlike the gentle fisherman this wolf was a true warrior and thus called for bit more caution than she would have used with the other giant. Making her glad that this was only a sparring match. Her steps brought her steadily closer, though in small, minuscule amounts. When she finally made her move it was quick. The distance between them vanished as she rushed forward an elbow aimed for his ribs, but she did not expect the blow would land and readied herself for his counter.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread