It feels like fire in my veins
[html]

I think this works xD haha

Stand up and show me some pride

A smile pulled her lips to reveal the tips of ivory teeth. A growl of annoyance rumbled in her chest as she felt Noss' leg block her kick. Her eyes widened for a fraction as she saw his arm reaching out to push her over as his leg pushed her balance off kilter. The growl in her throat grew deeper and eyes narrowed. In a more aggressive tactic than Anann typically would have used in a first time sparring match, she grabbed his arm as he reached out to shove her. While her leg twisted around the leg that held it suspended. In a sense she was practically climbing the man as she pushed herself up. Her head tucked she hoped to gain enough inches to essentially headbutt the man in the side of the head or jaw. After the humiliation she had suffered at Keese's hands there was no way she was going to simply be toppled over. So she played a little rougher than she might have normally. It was desperate attempt and she was not sure the tactic would work. Whether it did or not, she would still have to get away from him quickly before he could counter. There was no over powering him and so it'd be unwise to needlessly stay within his reach.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread