It feels like fire in my veins
OOC: Late, but here >_> I'm imagining this fight and laughing a lot XD Ignore Noss's ramble--I just had to interject it somewhere in his timeline XD

He should've known that this woman wouldn't be so easily toppled or that he couldn't use such simple tactics to win a sparring match. His main issue lied with his training in the hunt and war; such tactics of that trade were final, fatal, and without restraint (in most cases). Here, it was not his wish to be so definite in his blows--stun, not kill. But this woman was obviously very skilled, so he had no need to worry on a few bruises or dazed condition--perhaps. But that was not the goal either; the goal was practice.

He was forced at once to place his leg down as she--literally--climbed him like a tree. In a sense, it wasn't impossible to say so--he was a tall man after all--but he didn't think she would use her own head. In a few senses he was sexist: He didn't think most women were made for battle, but didn't think it impossible at all. His own childhood friend, Naka, had been a woman and a warrior--and quite a respectable one at that. There had once been a time when he had fancied her; had thought that, if he had stayed in the Crescent Moon Pack and become chief as planned, she would've been the only suitable choice of marriage for him, even if he had not really fancied her to that point exactly. But enough on that; he was in the heat of battle, in a sense.

Her own head did connect with his jaw, giving him quite the ache below, but he knew that she must've felt at least something from the impact as well. His grip, however, did not lessen with the blow--it would take more than that to make him loose his grip. He grit his teeth, feeling the rush of adrenaline from her attack, and decided that if he couldn't shake her by gravity, he could fell her by force. With a sharp look in his eye, the grey warrior fell to the side that she had climbed on, a final attempt to give his own blow. He didn't plan to fall directly on her, exactly, but at least jar her free. Primitive, yet effective.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

Messages In This Thread