It feels like fire in my veins
[html]

heh glad I'm not the only one that's amused :3 Sorry I didn't really give you much to work with.

Stand up and show me some pride

Anann felt the satisfying, and jarring, contact as the top of her head met with jaw. It was meant to be a stunning blow, but using her own head met that she would not be completely unaffected by her own assault. Though she had the advantage of bracing for it before Noss even knew what was happening. Still he managed to keep his grip on her and kept her from pushing off of him and vaulting out of his reach as she had planned. Dark eyes narrowed as she noted the sharp look in Noss' just moments before the teetering sensation returned as Noss fell towards her. Giving her no option but to fall with him. Still, Anann would not go easily and did her best to twist her weight so that it was less likely he would land right on top of her. But the male had her beat in height and mass, there was only so much her own weight could do for her and of Noss was determined to pin her with his fall there was little she could do to prevent it at this point. All she could do for now was try to minimize the impact of the fall and hope he didn't crush her with his weight.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread