i need you so much closer [p]
Sorry for the lack of table, I'm typing this at work on an iPad. :|

[html]

The whirl made her feel dizzy, which didn't help her head as seeing him made her head whirl. He finally put her down, though, and the female matched Saul's enormous grin. She still couldn't believe the luck she had, running into one of her old playmates.Saul's answer made her happy; it made her heart soar to know he was doing well. Though when he mentioned her old beta, she furrowed her brows for a moment. "Is Conor still around?" while she didn't know the old alpha very well, she still liked him when she lived here. Perhaps Nayru got promoted. "Congratulations on the healing, if I ever get beat up I know who to turn to,"she said with a grin.

When asked about herself, the silver teenager hesitated. "well, my mother took me to Cour Des Miracles to live with my dad when she left," she tried to hide her feelings about the place; she was sure Saul wouldn't want to hear her sob story. "and I stayed there until a few weeks ago... And now I'm a bit of a loner, I guess. Trying to figure out what to do with my life," she offered her old friend a sad smile. It seems that Saul ended up more successful than herself. He was always so smart and intelligent, Maggie wasn't all that surprised to see him taking charge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread