i need you so much closer [p]
no table for you, apologies for the wait! <33

It was so good to see her again, and to see her grown up and well. He hadnt given much thought to Lolita and her children since they'd left. He assumed they'd all gone with her- there was no thoughts in his mind that Maggie had stayed behind. So he hadnt sought her out and therefore didnt know that she had been safe and well all this time. Still, seeing her again was a real joy. Until she mentioned Conor. His face fell and his face, usually so open and friendly, closed off in an angry scowl. He hadnt forgiven the autumn hued male for leaving them- in fact he had no idea that the Soul male was dead. But he shook his head to Maggie, indicating that it was not good news. "Conor left us Maggie. After the snowstorm we were all trying to get back together. Saluce was gone, Nayru was injured, I had no idea what Gideon was doing. And then Conor was gone- he left just after and named Nayru Alphess. She's done a wonderful job so far though..." He offered by way of explanation to his scowl. He had no idea how much Maggie remembered Conor, or what links she held to him. But he'd been a father figure to Saul and the agouti male was still bitter about his abandonment. Maggie still had more to talk about and returned Saul smile with her congratulations.

"Thank you Maggie. It was hard work though. Yeah, if you ever get hurt, drag yourself over here and I'll patch you up!"

He chuckled before cinnamon ears flashed upwards to capture her words. So she'd stayed behind. An interesting choice when all of her family were leaving. He wondered why she had stayed behind with her father- he was under the impression that they didnt seem the male all that much. "Why did you stay behind when your family left? Surely that was a hard decision to make, and when you were so young!" He wondered out loud. He thought about Gideon and Nayru and Saluce. He would never be able to stay behind while they went off somewhere. And if Ascher and Shiloh ever returned, he couldnt imagine leaving them as well. The male gave a smile however, showing that he wasnt being judgemental. "You'll find your niche, dont you worry." He reassured her. She would find where she belonged, there was no doubt about that.

Messages In This Thread