i need you so much closer [p]
[html]

Magnolia touched a nerve, apparently. The mention of Conor brought sadness to her dear friend’s eyes, and the silver female instantly regretted her words. However, Magnolia listened intently to Saul’s words as he changed the subject, mainly her recent life decisions. It became clear to her that Saul and the alpha were very close. The mohawked girl returned her friend’s smile as he digested her choice. It was a stupid move, she knew, but it was too late to regret anything. The kingdom was not for her, but neither was this life of living alone.

“I stayed behind because my mother was crazy, and I thought I’d give living with my dad a try,” Maggie smirked, knowing full well how that ended up. “It didn’t really work though, and I was jealous of his family. I wasn’t exactly planned, ya know… but that’s in the past now. Everything is okay though. I’m headed north, I think, to Anathema,” She told him where she was headed just in case her friend ever needed to find her. Anathema was an unknown beast to her, but she hoped it would be worthwhile. If it wasn’t, she supposed she could just go back to the Kingdom, black-tipped tail between her legs.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread