The Crowded House
[html]
Liluye is also visible / Word Count: 504 (5 points)

The morning sun beamed into the opening of the old wolf’s home as he woke and began to raise his body up off the pelts he had laying on the ground. He gave a small yawn before sitting up and brushing out his mess of a hair. The dew sat on the grass outside as he peered outside. It was still early and he would have plenty of time to work a bit before heading out and doing his duties. As he waited for the sun to move further into the sky, he pulled his bow over and continued to work on carving the bird on the top of his bow. It was coming along nicely since he had gotten help from Ayasha in the carving department. Soon he would have to begin carving out the rest of the bow. He had a good idea of what his bow was going to look like when it was finished. He wanted to have the bird flying along the bow with some feathers attached to it. As he continued his work, he noticed that he was getting low on the wood he needed and he would still need some for the bow he planned to make for Saxif. Songan placed his bow aside as he got up and made his way out of his home, calling for Rain. The horse was downstream a ways getting a drink of water. As she heard her master’s call, she raced over to him and stopped at his side. The male smiled as he moved to her side and hopped up onto her back. He carefully turned her towards the village. He was sure he would be able to find some broken logs around near the borders. He brushed Rain gently as they began to head towards the village.

The sun hung high in the sky as Songan and Rain entered into the village. Liluye appeared before the male and flew in front of him. His golden gaze followed the spirit guide as she began to fly towards the Town Hall. Songan never failed at following the kestrel and began to head towards the Town Hall. As he came closer, he noticed a white figure heading inside. The bird flew around and landed on the old wolf’s shoulder as he slid off Rain and told her to stay. He began to make his way up the stairs as he came closer to the figure. It was another white she wolf. He emitted a soft sigh as he continued up. How many white wolves does this tribe have? The male did noticed the owl that she had with her. This must have been an older wolf. It seemed that the she wolf was actually looking for him. He didn’t recall meeting her before, but who was he to turn someone down? "Looking for me? I’m sorry to say that I don’t actually live here with my brother and sister. I live a bit of a ways outside the village."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread