The Crowded House
[html]
Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Songan paused as he came to the Town Hall and began to make is way there and towards the she wolf. He did not mean to scare her by coming up from behind her and speaking. He watched her turn and place her hand over her heart. He gave her a worried smile as he watched her actions. He felt a bit bad for spooking her. "My apologizes miss. I did not mean to scare you." The white wolf then began to introduce herself as Ralla. He gave her a warm smile as he nodded gently. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Ralla. I am indeed Songan Amara." He gently crossed his arms as he stood just inside the Town Hall by her. He wondered why the she wolf was looking for her. His golden gaze looked to her as she gave him a small bow. There was no need for her to do that, but he didn’t say anything against it.

Songan began to look over the features of the she wolf as he waited for her to say something. She was pure white with some odd markings and accessories. He began to think back to Ayasha and the description that was given to him about her mother. Could this have been her? He was right. Ralla began to mention how her daughter had told the white wolf about her. He smiled at the mention to the painting that he gave to her. "Ah you must be Ayasha’s mother. She’s a very sweet girl. She even taught me a bit of carving. I’m glad you like the painting I gave her." His ears moved as she then asked if he would be able to make something for her. He didn’t mind if he didn’t get anything in return, though he was sure the furs would come in handy for some later projects down the road. He gave her a nod and then relaxed as he waited to see what she wanted him to make for her. It seemed she needed something for her other pups and Ayasha’s siblings. It would make sense with so many pups in one house. He thought for a moment. "Hmm, yes I could do that, but I need to make sure I get what you’re saying." He made his way outside and to a patch of dirt. He carefully took his knife and began to draw out 3 hammocks on top of each other. "Do you mean something like this for your pups? Each of them getting their own hammock?" As he waited for her to answer, he put his knife back in the holster on his leg. He was sure he had enough leather to do the task that Ralla wanted, though he began to ponder ways he might have been able to make them better and more comfortable. He wondered if he would be able to add a padding of fur on the inside of each hammock so that the pups would be comfortable.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread