The Crowded House
[html]

Sorry for the fail-post. Thanks for your participation in this thread ^^

"The wait is no trouble," Ralla assured the man as she continued to barter with him about her inquisition. "I would do this myself, but I am not terribly skilled in leather work nor do I have the time recently. I can fully understand." Recently, all the white wolfess could worry about were her duties and the pups; much else was not possible. The scrolls in the observatory were filling in nicely, and Chitsa was filling out to be a fine Gata Hineyu--which she shouldn't have worried about in the first place, since the woman was a fire tender in the Great Tribe before coming to AniWaya. "If it could be about the normal size for one wolf? Once they are fully grown, I can let one keep the leather sling and move the other two to some beds on the floor. Practicality, as my father would've put it."

The older wolf seemed to enter a state of peace as he visibly relaxed, seeming to take in the surrounding nature and sighing with the breeze. Such a state was hard to come by in their busy village, although Ralla tended to pride herself on her ability to connect with nature. She would try to ingrain this into her children, and they would somehow learn it and perhaps find the same peace she found when communing with the spirits. "I'm happy to hear that. After the snow storm, we're just getting back on our feet again, but...it's the best," she said simply. How else could she say what she felt without repeating the man? Despite all the other beautiful places and lovely wolves she had seen and met, AniWaya would always be for her. It's green field and forests gave her sanctuary, it's culture and tribe a home. A family.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread