A toy for you
WC: 430+

What Inrik had heard was the rummaging of a young one. He tilted his head curiously to the side a reaction that felt completely foreign to him so he straightened again. He had sniffed the air and though he saw a young female he scented a male. He went with his senses and would figure this was a male who noisily searched for something. He noticed then a small guard, again the similar reaction he had happened again. Inrik chuckled deeply as sheathed his dagger.

Greetings little one. What is that you seek? A smile had spread across the dark male’s face as he crossed his broad arms across his chest. A smile that actually looked like a smile, often his smiles were snarl like and almost scary. But this amusement built in him as he further inspected the male. From that point on Inrik knew he would be putty in this little guy’s hands. And that was just from making him chuckle.

I’m sure what ever it is you seek you can find on my wagon. Come. Inrik then turned and started to head back to his shop. Inrik’s large shire had been awaiting him around the corner as though curious himself. Inrik had patted Brute and pointed back to the stable which was the garage of the old house he inhabited. The shadowy male much enjoyed his new set-up, he liked the area but found he still had not received very many customers for such a highly populated area. His mind was still whirring with the possibility of staying here for good. He glanced back his eyes more orange than brown at that moment hoping to see the youth following.

When he had reached his wagon of wares ranging from junk metal, finished pieces of jewelry, weapons and even cookware, to meaningless trinkets. They were almost like souvenirs he had collected from either the females who adored him or the males who respected him. He pulled back the heavy stitched hide to bring light to his large flatbed wagon. The large male motioned to the side where Inrik had installed a stepping board along the bottom edge of the wagon. It was for those who were too short to overlook the edge of his wares cart. Hopefully what you seek might be in there, but I just ask that you only point to things you want to see and I will grab them for you. My name is Inrik Stone if you were wondering. What might be you’re name little one? He crossed his arms over his broad chest as he watched the young one.

Messages In This Thread