Meeting with a blacksmith
Inrik stepped back in a surprised manner when the slender male offered him to join his pack. The question had him speechless and his mind ran with thoughts. Join a pack? It was a concept he had never explored, most looked down upon him as though he were a lower species or an insect. He looked over the regal overly dressed hybrid. What kind of pack is this? He had pondered. The prospect of joining a pack though had him the most baffled. He was so use to travelling and leaving that he didn’t know whether to be offended or thankful. It would give me more days to work. Then he wondered, he often travelled because his services as a blacksmith were often limited. If I join would they still need me in a month or two? This worried him. Then he realized he had been staring at the man dumbfounded… though the look to the cane bearing male must have been a mean stare. The questions he had asked finally flowed into his mind almost having trouble recalling them. Armour.

Sorry, the pieces of armour are of different varieties. Some are complete sets but other are just starts of a whole. Some are made from heavier metals but others of thinner lighter metal. Certain pieces can be refitted to size. Some cover great amounts of the body while some just cover the more important areas. His large hands were miming shapes across his own chest. It would be easier to understand to just see them in person. He then reached into a small pouch hooked to the back of his belt. He pulled out a small square of chainmail. This linked metal is the most flexible and these… He turned his arms to show the long golden bracers that covered his forearms. Are made of probably the most gleaming of my metals. He rubbed his chin in a thoughtful manner as though thinking over what he would like for the sword, but rule one of his family’s teachings about offers. Let the patron set the bar. What is it that you have to offer for such a fine piece?

Brute in the distance who had lowered his head to graze shook his mane just then and batted his tail to his sides. He proceeded to graze.

Messages In This Thread