Meeting with a blacksmith
Inrik thought for a moment as the other male spoke, he was still asking the stern male to join their pack. He liked the prospect of no metal workers being here and the accessibility he would have to other packs. He mentally shook his head coming to his senses. He was a vagabond not an inhabitant, it was even in his blood to travel to move constantly. His family had been doing it for generations. Anything else was never an option, in fact if they learned he survived the raid he would be dead. But he was far from them… maybe a pack would keep him protected if they learned of his presence. He banished all thoughts and finally spoke.

Jewelry would be of great interest to me, it often can be incorporated into my wares. He glanced over at his shire and was sure he was hungry. He looked back up at the other male with his fiery eyes. I will accept your offer to see your home, as my horse is quite hungry. But I must ask that he stay away from the other horses. He is quite a gentle soul until introduced to another horse, I don’t know what it is with him. Inrik had avoided the request again, he didn’t want to answer the coyote. The question was far too perplexing to the wanderer but he still somehow couldn’t muster up a refusal. The dark smoky male had kneeled before the sack refilling it with his wares. As for drinks what do you have to offer? He tried not to be hopeful but there was a slight cheerfulness in his voice that often never came out.

Brute must have known what was happening for he had stopped grazing and moved up behind Inrik. Without even making a call or movement to respond to the horse’s presence, one would think Inrik didn’t notice him approach. But as Inrik finished packing the horse satchel he stood and turned placing the sack on the horse. They knew each other well. The dark male looked back at Galileo awaiting his lead.

Messages In This Thread