The blacksmith's visit
Inrik patted his large shire who stepped back in reaction to the mustang. His horse was unnerved by others but so long as they kept their distance and didn’t provoke Brute he was fine alongside his master. Inrik looked up straightening his posture and forcing a smile upon his maw. He never enjoyed this part of owning a shop but knew it was his the only way to gain customers. Greetings, I am Inrik Stone a travelling blacksmith. I have come to your borders in hopes to announce my shop which is located in the Western edge of the old city. He had raised his hand to the male as part of his greet.

He then turned to the sack on the large Brute and removed items and set them on the grass. As you can see I have a variety of items that can be replicated to the desires of my patrons. As the pack emptied the ground was littered with copper cooking pots, daggers, a short sword, working axe and various small tools, as well as a shield and decorative items each intricately sculpted with various designs. Inrik prided in his work and often spent a greater part of his day working non-stop. This is just a small portion of my wares and I humbly ask that if you like anything you see here to also urge others of your pack to visit my shop. I also have various pieces of completed armour that can be resized to fit. He showed his long golden bracers encasing his forearms, both identically decorated with howling wolves and the moon. He stood in a proud stance before the bi-coloured male feeling that this introduction had went more smoothly than the last. I also create smaller items such as jewellery and medallions for decorating hair or weapons. Inrik had been taught since the day he could hold a hammer so though his youth was apparent in his stern face he created decent pieces of work. He had stood there a moment looking at the male with eyes like sparking flame ringed with brown a smile that resembled a snarl no matter how friendly he tried to be. Sometimes he was met with violence other times moderate friendliness he was ready for either. He just hoped for the latter so he wouldn’t have to go through this process again.

Messages In This Thread