awiusdi
[html]

Nayati smiled at her in that way he always had. It brought back memories from before he had left, the way he would grin at her and tease her in that innocent way. She remembered when he first led the white mare to him, bridle across her face and back bare out of her stall in the stable. When he refused to tell her exactly what he had traded to get the mare for her, she had given him a strong embrace. Of course that had been brief, since she had rushed to the mare's neck to stroke it, getting the mare used to her scent. Sunki scratched the side of the mare's long face, the horse bobbing her head slightly. Now Nayati did not hug her, and she was a little conflicted. She wanted a hug from her brother but also was still not terribly pleased.

"Osiyo, Vginili," she said in greeting. Sunki was not cold but she was only as warm as she could muster, remember her sense of abandonment when Nayati had left. "I didn't know you were coming." She wanted to hug him, but still, still her stubbornness refused to let her drop Donoma's reigns and run at him. Her grip on the reigns tightened as she fought back her desire. After all, he had been gone a long time and she was just as family oriented as the rest of the Tribe. It was good to see him.

<style>
.memories .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#a6d7e8; }
.memories p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.memories b {color:#ffe6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.memories .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #787980; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.memories {background-color:#8f8b82; background-image: url(http://i51.tinypic.com/14j8cg7.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#edcfb0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.memories-border {width:422px; border:0px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.memories .inner {margin:250px 30px 10px 30px; padding:7px; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdmkw4.png); background-repeat:repeat-x; border: 0px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread