awiusdi
[html]

Sunki nodded as she faced Donoma's large, soft brown eye. The mare pressed her mighty head against the woman's in comfort. The mare was clever as a horse could be, but it was definitely Una's presence the woman wanted right now. The doe never showed herself in the Tribe camp, though she often did show herself to Sunki. The doe was wise and her advice was always sensible, always calm. Una was never skittish and she always seemed to know best. But she was no where to be found, probably off teasing a buck in the woods. The Utina sister looked at her sibling, cheek against Donoma. "No, I guess not, brother." The mare whinnied, her lowed starting to show.

She dropped the reins, knowing the mare was going to stay on the spot. Sunki lightly scratched her nose as she walked up to her brother. A few scant feet from him, she stopped, fists clenching. "You know, I missed you, Nayati," she said softly, ignoring her horse's heavy steps toward a clump of grass by the edge of a fence. Sunki gazed at the man with her bright blue eyes, knowing they shared that much, even though his colors had been more grayscale while she had inherited some strange blond hues.

Rushing to her brother, Sunki held tightly onto him, pretending she did not have tears at the corners of her eyes.

<style>
.memories .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#a6d7e8; }
.memories p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.memories b {color:#ffe6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.memories .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #787980; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.memories {background-color:#8f8b82; background-image: url(http://i51.tinypic.com/14j8cg7.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#edcfb0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.memories-border {width:422px; border:0px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.memories .inner {margin:250px 30px 10px 30px; padding:7px; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdmkw4.png); background-repeat:repeat-x; border: 0px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread