Oh some evil this way comes [aw]
[html]
This can be closed now, thanks for replying James Smile

“He left?” Magnolia’s ears flattened, crestfallen. The young girl listened to the white leader in front of her, getting more disappointed the more the woman spoke. Though when she asked if Magnolia had ever been hurt, the mohawked girl grinned followed by a little chuckle. “No no, the opposite actually, he saved my life. He found me outside of this pack when I was younger, starving and freezing. I didn’t meet you, but I met Eris and her children then. I’m sorry to waste your time. If you could point me in the direction of where they went, I’d be very grateful.” Maggie had made up her mind to leave the kingdom for him, so she was going to follow through with her word. Wherever Larkspur was, she wanted to be.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread