Myself & I
[html]
I most certainly do not mind. Big Grin

Often, when the night was dark and quiet, Rachias was convinced that she could see her brother lurking in the shadows. This was not a welcome thing, either, as she knew beyond anything that he wasn't actually there. Was it supposed to be some kind of terrible sign? Was he a ghost come to watch over her, trying to tell her that he was no longer living? Whatever the case, she wasn't entirely certain what to think other than knowing she didn't like it. Normally the young hybrid was tired, going long stretches of time without any consistent sleep, and the previous night had been no different. Yawning, she lifted and arm to rub idly at one eye, a failed attempt to bring life back to her dull blue gaze.

When she finally dropped her hand back toward her lap she discovered that the scenery had suddenly changed or, at the very least, had been interrupted. A coyote, quite obviously, but a rather odd looking one. She hadn't seen many others wandering around that wore things like he seemed to be, nor had she any idea of the odd colors that marked his face. He spoke and Rachias' ears jumped to attention, reaching for his words, brows lifting slightly as she watched him. "Family troubles." She said quietly in return, frowning. It was funny, really, that a complete stranger would be the one to want to hear her troubles and not her family, the family that already knew that something was bothering her. "My brother is missing."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread