cult logic [j]
[html]
Big Grin Lulz, I had a dream last night that a loner replied to this thread. XD –dies.- my first souls dream since like, 7th grade >_<

Magnolia waited, impatiently, walking in circles back and forth between the borders and neutral territory. She eventually realized staying behind the borders would be a good idea; she had no idea what kind of place this was, and during her time alone the woman heard of atrocities performed by other packs to a trespassing stranger. Larkspur (and the place he called home) scared her, in a way, which was why she kept her distance. He was dark-souled man that was clearly troubled by things Magnolia had no idea about. But she was determined to stay the cheery young woman she so dearly enjoyed being; Larkspur’s darkness would put no damper on her own shine.

Eventually, her savior came to her. Magnolia couldn’t help but grin at the sight of him. Everything would be okay now. There would be no more roaming, no more danger. Larkspur was willing to have her be part of the family and she fully intended to commit to him. But when he mentioned the rules, she was confused but let the comment slide. “It’s okay, I understand,” she said happily, even though she didn’t. “How are things different here?” The pack seemed secretive, determined to hide away in the shadows. She had no idea what she was getting herself into.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread