cult logic [j]
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

If you want to throw up a reply you can, otherwise Sie can pop in! (just edit a leader needed/attn: Sie into the title

He chuckled, a deep and throaty sound that hardly seemed like a sound that might come from the brutish male. Humor was not something he really seemed to understand, but most social situations were beyond his grasp. Slowly, though, he was learning. Not fast enough for Eris, but enough that he had learned the rules and regulations of their thistle-kingdom well enough.

“No, you can still wander around by yerself. Being bound t’me means that until yer ready I’ll be teachin’ you what Salsola is. There’s more t’our pack then just a name; we are a family.” The big wolf nodded at her idea of a gift, believing that Eris would certainly enjoy more useless trinkets. Sirius he did not presume to guess for; in his mind the Boss could do no wrong, even if he liked to collect stupid things like The Auxiliary. “You should be fine as long as y’can listen. Pick out a necklace fer Eris, I will call her.”

Sure enough, as soon as he was certain that Magnolia was ready, the Halloween colored wolf lifted his head and called for the woman who had bore his children.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread