Loved
Mizu giggled, he was so sweet. "I would mind!" She laughed again, "I love you too!" She smiled and kissed him quickly. "I can't either. They will be the smartest and most gorgeous pups in the world!" She grinned. She was so happy all the time now. It was a definate improvment from being sad and depressed all the time. Soon J'adore and Mizu were going to be in a ceremony that would finalize their mateship. It had fire involved in it, something she was a little hesitant about but her fear was getting better and she was nearly comfortable. It would be a contained fire that wasn't meant to hurt anyone so she was sure she would be fine.

She grinned as he held her tight. How's your wrist?" A flashback of how it had happened came into her mind. She shook it away. "I can hardly feel it right now, I've used so many numbing herbs on it. Without the herbs though it still hurts. I think it's getting better." She didn't have anyway to examine her bones unless she cut her wrist open and she didnt think she would be able to do any surgery on herself. "I am sure it will be fine. I'm just glad it wasn't my writing hand." And she truly was happy for that, if it had been her writing hand she woulnt have been able to write down any information on herbs. That would not have been good, "I hope one of our children will be interested in medicine.. I need someone to pass my knowledge onto." She smiled, if her pups weren't interested that would be fine with her. She would find someone to pass her books onto.

Messages In This Thread