Showing you the way
[html]

going on a trip. Drifters bay.

Aeron watched him as she took his hand and smiled. ”Really and what could be so funny?” She asked with a grin. She would make sure they made it in one piece. She hoped that her old friend would be able to get things that Io needed and things that she and Aslan needed. She didn’t have much to trade him. Some stuff from her mother she didn’t need and some things that she had found.

”Well there hot stuff lets see the nuts I think we can get the tortillas I don’t think so. Io might be able to find a book on how to make thoses. She said as she looked at him. ”A horse you really want one hu? Well alright anything to make my son happy.” She said patting the top of his head. Getting home would be quick. She smiled, ”I will teach you what I know ok I don’t know much.” She said as she smiled.

Aeron watched him she giggled to herself feeling his grip tighten every time that he got off balance. While they walked he would learn and in a few days he’d need no help. Aeron looked at him and smiled, if the scarred woman knew how to cry she would. ”Oh Aslan, I love you too. We are all one big odd family, but I’m glad you’re a part of my life.” she said looking down at him. She couldn’t help but feel like part of her was going to break a part. Aslan would come with her and Io but her puppies would stay here with their father. She had no wish to bring them. Maybe it was the fact that she didn’t love them like she loved Aslan. ”Is there anything else that you want?” She asked.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread