Of music and dancing.
[html]

WC:301+ - Btw, PP with Beyaz is completely fine. He's a miserable, moody bird o.o

A chuckle passed his lips; the pest upon his shoulder often drew attention when others met him for the first time, most having never seen or heard of an ‘albino’ creature before. In the corner of his eye, he saw the bird fidget around and clean his feathers, completely used to having such attention aimed at him. “No need to apologise, he stands out abit, no?” he waved a hand as if to dismiss the matter. When the other relaxed, he followed suit to some degree; regardless of the other, he would never be as foolish as to completely lower his guard around a stranger. Unsurprisingly, the other asked for his name. Over time he’d learned it was a social courtesy to give and ask for another’s name and not some sort of personal inquiry to learn information about him; as much as his paranoid mind told him otherwise. “I’m Alaki, and this pain in the backside is Beyaz”.

After the introductions were through, he paused, not one for conversation and having sought out the other for no particular reason he was unsure on what to do or say next. “Had some time to kill and noticed your scent, so I suppose I kinda ended up here on a whim” he informed the other honestly. “How about you, surely you have a much more exciting tale as to why you’re here than I do?” he asked in an attempt to make conversation. Remembering the other’s curiosity, he let out a low whistle and the white crow took off to the sky. “If you put your arm out, he may land on it. He’s a temperamental git and pretty much does whatever pleases him” his voice held humour, memory of the incidents and drama the white bird had caused flooded his mind.

<style>
.Crow-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Crow-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Crow-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Crow-K-01 {background-color:#b8b8b8; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:513px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/349/alaki22.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 135px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Crow-K-01-border {width:515px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread