As I Rise
[html]

And just like that, her mind was changed. Had she seen the Mother, as he had so many times before? Had the Mother decided a relationship with the two-tone alphaess to be resourceful as well? Razekiel certainly hoped so, and in his heart he prayed for the best. That was, of course, under the great swelling of happiness at her words, and the pride he felt that she had made such a decision. He had not been the one to sway her, even — no, it had been the Mother herself. Truly she led him in her path, in the ways she wished, and he had succeeded. He need not a reward, just the happiness of seeing her glory blossom, and seeing Nayru at peace with him in such a place.

For a long moment he calmly smiled at her, soaking in her pleasure, giving her time to take back her words if she wished, to regret them or doubt them. She did not; no, her cherry-red eyes were vivid with honesty and decision, and at that the scarlet-masked prince stepped forward and gathered her in his arms once more, hugging her tightly as he would one of his own, as if he himself was the Mother embracing her in thanks for her decision.

Holding her close, the coyote smiled to himself hazily, breathing in her scent as it mingled with that of marijuana, it having soaked into her hair and fur during her time with him. "Oh, my little Freedom, you make my heart burst," he grinned, suddenly tightening his hug, lifting her off the ground and spinning around with her. "If you mean it, if you're real sure, man, we will build her. Gampo Abbey will be ours! These mountains and hills and rivers, loaned from the Great Mother herself! You and I, little Liberty, Phoenix Valley and Dahlia de Mai! What do you say?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread