Healing And Tears
[html]

WC:388 Smile

Shiloh held back tears as she lay in the small cot she was laying on. She hurt all over, her throat parched, her shoulder throbbing and her lower body aching. She was having trouble sleeping, the rape replaying its self over and over again. She wanted to hurt the man that hurt her but more then that she wanted to be in Leon's arms. The man who had carried her into the village when she was ready to leave the world. He, Ralla, and Ayasha gave her a reason to live, a reason to keep going when she was ready to quit and give into the darkness that threatened to pull her under. At one point she thought she saw her family, her father's stern face holding shame and hurt. Her mother's face held tears and Anya had walked up to her and whispered her love for her before telling her she had to live.

Now as she laid in the bed she wondered if it was the right thing to do. She called for Mizu as her shoulder started to burn and throb. She struggled to roll over and couldn't hold back a yelp of pain as she tweaked it. "Mizu.... Mizu please help me." she attempted to yell. She was hungry and in pain and in need of company to keep her sane. She didn't want to loose her mind like she did before the rape. She didn't want Ayasha to worry about her. She whimpered at the thought of Ayasha patrolling and ending up like her. Shiloh felt bad that she couldn't protect her and wished she wasn't as weak as she was. She was having trouble coping with the fact that her assailant was still out there and she didn't get his name. She had heard Leon say he was from Cour de Miracles but how was they going to solve anything. She placed a hand to her eyes and started to cry again. "This is hopeless. I didn't even get his name. I should have given in to the dark and let myself go. I am a failure." she sobbed to herself. "How can they love someone like me? I am worthless. I am ruined. Leon will never want anything to do with me now." she whispered as her crying turned into hiccups

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread