Healing And Tears
[html]

PP is ok.Smile You are doing a great job.

Shiloh splayed her hand on Mizu's stomach as she got over the bitter taste of the last drink Mizu gave her. Shiloh smiled softly as her pups kicked and pressed against her stomach as if to tell her they did in fact love her. "They know I'm here..." she whispered horsely as she started to get tired. She had tried to sit up but whimpered as she tweaked her shoulder. She felt sick and she was starting to see Anya again. "I'm.. seeing... things again... Anya..." she said reaching for her sisters ghost. "Please... don't leave..." she whispered reaching for her. Silent tears ran down her face as she forced herself up into a sitting postion. What ever Mizu had put on her shoulder was starting to work and she felt her shoulder start to tingle then go numb.
"My shoulder... its going numb," she said looking at Mizu. She looked down before talking. "It was my sisters spirit that gave me the will to even make it to AniWaya. I have been sick since I got here. My burns... they almost killed me. I have problems eating... I am delusional. I keep seeing things and I question my sanity. This...this just makes me feel like...." she paused and looked at Mizu. "Please tell me that this was fate. That I was suppose to be... to be this way." she said her voice rising with the pain and hurt she felt, both emotionally and physically.
"You should just let me die. I am not worth your time and effort." she whispered bringing her hand to her face, crying against it. She felt useless and she wanted nothing more then to curl up and cry away who she was and how she felt.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread