Healing And Tears
"They sure do." Mizu smiled, she watched as Shiloh reached out to something that Mizu couldn't see. When she explained herself Mizu thought for a moment, "I am not doubting Anya's presence but sometimes our body's, or other's spirits appear infront of our eyes because they are trying to let out body make peace with their departrel... It could either be a person who has passed on, or perhaps the parts of people that have died... I just recently got out of my depression, I had J'adore to help me get through it. Sometimes that's all you need to make peace with the fact that something bad happened... In my depression I saw my mother and also the lost soul of my brother.. I talked to them and made peace with the fact that they are gone now, and that is one of the reasons I was able to pull out of my depression.." Mizu stopped for a moment, holding back tears.. "I can help with this if you like, in my pack we used to do rituals where we would call spirits to us and talk to them." Mizu threw out the suggestion.

"There is a reason for everything.. It is all the doing of a higher person.. Some call it God.. others fate. Sometime in the future your going to look back on this time and realize that it happened to prepare you for something in the future. Perhaps later this will happen to a friend or a child, but you will know how to handle it and in knowing how you are able to help someone else.."

Mizu held back tears as Shiloh started crying again. She pulled her hand away from her face and held it tight in her hands. "No, you may not believe it but I do.. Shiloh you are here right now ecause you deserve it.. you are here because you are a fighter, please understand that. We love you Shiloh and I am not letting you go without a fight. And you need to start thinking positive thoughts or your not going to be able to make it through this." Mizu stroked Shiloh's arm comfortingly.

Messages In This Thread