Healing And Tears
WC:371

Shiloh tightened her grip on Mizu's soft hand, trying to muster the strength to get up." talk to Anya often. But she told me to protect Ayasha and I can't... I can't protect her. I am too weak. I... I don't want her to end up like Anya. I don't want something like this to happen to her. I love her... so much... I need to protect her..." she said trying to stand. The world spun and dipped as she tried to stand and she fell back on to the bed with a sharp pain filled cry, losing her grip on Mizu's hand. Her shoulder hurt but was quickly getting numb. "She is the only reason I am alive. I must protect Ayasha... what will Ralla think of me if I let something happen to her? What will Leon think of me when he sees me..." she whispered reaching for her again.

She blinked as the world started to get hazy. "Wha.. what did you... you give me... tired... Mizu I... only want... to protect... those... I love," she whispered, her throat growing tight with tears she was trying to hold back. She looked back at Anya, who touched her face. "Let go Shiloh... live for me. Protect Ayasha. I am not meant to live in this world. Mom and Dad and Austin are calling me... let me go to them." she said softly tears in her own eyes.

"What will I do without you?" Shiloh cried as Anya started to fade. "Love another. He will find you. And you have a new family now. Mizu has a kind heart. Her pups and Ralla's will love you. You have a reason. You have a purpose. Find it in your heart to go on. You must go on." she said disappearing as Shiloh started to cry again. She started to see black spots dance in front of her eyes and she felt herself slipping again.

"Mizu...don't... let me go... I want to... see your... pups... grow to love... me," Shiloh said as she tried to focus on Mizu's face. The spots started to get worse and she started to shake. "Please... don't let the darkness... take me." she said passing out.

Messages In This Thread