Healing And Tears
Shiloh woke sometime later, her body pleasantly numb. She felt better then the last time she was awake and she wondered what Mizu was up to. "Mizu? Mizu where are you?" she said as loud as she could. Her voice was still raspy from all the yelling she had done but she felt well enough to sit up. She hadn't had a chance to really see Mizu's and J'dore's hut and before her rape she had never met Mizu. She wanted to thank the woman for taking care of her while she was sick. She skooted to the edge of the cot and looked at the ground before starting to feel bile start to rise. "Mizu..." she said as she up chucked the food she was given earlier. Her head started to throb as she started to dry heave and she longed for some water to calm her stomach.

She laid back down after she was done, her tears starting to come again. "I will not cry... I will not cry. I must be strong for Ayasha. Mizu believes in me... she told me I deserve to be here. I want to live to see her pups. I want to live to see Ralla's pups. I want a family to call my own." she said to herself. Her arm was starting to tingle again and she found herself calling for Mizu again. She wanted to touch her stomach, feel her pups move. She would find peace in knowing that there was someone that loved her. That she was needed. She needed a purpose, a reason to keep on going. In that moment she had felt the need to carve something. She wanted to give Mizu something for watching her, helping her and caring for her.

Messages In This Thread