Healing And Tears
[html]

Superman is hurr!.

The Spainard had been training that morning, feeling the need to rid himself of all the woman that had suddenly hijacked his home. Not that he minded however, it was his fault for not being able to say no. Come to think of it it was Mizu's fault, J'adore had no wish to upset his delicate mate and so had given in. The Spaniard stopped training as his mate called for him, with a slightly stress sigh following it, placing his sword down on the porch as he went inside.

'Mizu?' he called softly, pursing his lips and shaking his head. 'Mizu, please, let me help'. He did not want his mate straining herself, especially now. J'adore strode over to the females, his face stone like, nearly identical to his father's. 'What do you need me to do?' Truthfully, he'd rather be training, but when people need help he was there to give it. He supposed that both Shiloh and Mizu would both rather be somewhere else to. J'adore frowned sharply, 'I'm going to have to do something about your attackers girls... Especially Shurui'. He wanted that bastard dead, he could have kill the pups. And if he eevn tried to hurt Mizu again, he'd slaughter him. But J'adore would not take action until the pups where older. He needed to focus on being a father first.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread