Healing And Tears
Mizu heard J'adore and turned to him with a tired smile. "Hello dear, can you help me take Shiloh down to a lake or river or something. She needs to be cleaned up." Her voice was thick with pain but she held back from outbursting or anything. She smiled at J'adore, letting him know that she was fine, or at least trying to. She stood up and held out her good hand to Shiloh, "Come on dear, J'adore will help us. Sorry for interrupting your training." She frowned, lately she had been feeling that J'adore was constantly at her whim. She didn't want him to be unhappy or anything, but she felt as if she was causing him trouble. She would have to talk to him later.

She looked at J'adore, he truly hated Shurui. And as much as Mizu should hate him, she just couldnt. And that is what scared her. "J'adore, that is not the best idea... You know the law will not accept that these days." Her face was twisted with a look that seemed like it took all her energy not to curl up and go to sleep. "J'adore will you take her to get cleaned up while I clean up the bed? Or I can do it real quick and then we can head down."

Messages In This Thread