Healing And Tears
Shiloh took Mizu's hand and tried to get up. She was able to sit up but when she tried to stand the world tilted and swayed. She sat back down before looking up at Mizu. "I don't think I can stand. The world keeps spinning. I'm so sorry," she said looking down. She was a mess, throw up on her fur, herbs drying in her fur. She smelled horrible she knew and she didn't remember taking a bath after she was carried to Mizu's hut. She knew she still had her attackers scent on her and his seed between her legs. She would have a permanent gimp in her arm, the pain from the fracture would make her craft hard for her to do. Her normally white grey fur was a deep dark dirty grey and she tried to cover herself, ashamed of how she looked. Small cuts and bruises covered her whole body and her fingers were still covered in blood from where she had stabbed her attacker.

"I look like death. I still have my attackers blood on me." she whispered as she touched a bruise that lay on her waste. Because she was missing so much fur all the cuts and bruises showed up well on her skin. "I don't want J'dore picking me up or anything. He shouldn't have to deal with my stench on his fur. I am sorry I can't get up by myself and go down to the lake and clean myself. I am just too weak," she said looking up at J'dore. He reminded her of Leon and she was still ashamed of herself for not protecting herself better. She remembered his anger and kind words to keep her alive. She wanted to be with him so bad. "Has anyone seen Leon. I don't want him to see me this way...."

Messages In This Thread