Healing And Tears
OOC: Time for "Lecture Ayasha."

IC: Ayasha had been meaning to visit Shiloh but she was busy and wanted to surprise Shiloh with a present. She looked at the carving in her hands. It was of herself so that Shiloh would always have Ayasha with her. She had started it soon after she found Shiloh broken and hurt. Shiloh was staying with Mizu and J’adore. It made sense because Mizu was their only medicine woman. Though the two of them had another wolf, a woman that J’adore had rescued. So she finished up the caving and got up.

She headed to the hut and contemplated knocking but decided to come in. Especially when she heard Shiloh say that J’adore shouldn’t deal with her stench. So she put on her stern face and entered. Shiloh. I suggest that you let people help you. J’adore wouldn’t have offered if he really cared about that. So…let him take you to clean up. After her lecture, her face softened and she held out her carving. Here Shiloh. I made this for you. It’s me. That way I can be with you all the time. She hoped that it would help Shiloh with whatever was going on. This way you know that I care about you and love you even when I’m not around to say so.

Messages In This Thread