Healing And Tears
[html]

Looong post Tongue. 300+

The warrior shrugged, 'Can't be helped I suppose'. He had little else to say. It seemed all the women in the house had taken it's toll on the Spaniard, who had used all of his spare time in places other than home. It had left his feeling a little down, seeing as he was nearing fatherhood. He felt that he should have been spending more time with Mizu, but she always seemed to busy and J'adore was sure it wasn't doing any good. Frowning softly, J'adore spoke. 'Mizu, please. Take it easy'. His voice had a hint of desperation on it, he truly wanted this litter to survive. When Mizu responded to his comment about Shurui,J'adore shook his head, 'I am one of the warriors of AniWaya, and once I progress to the next rank it will be my dduty to carry out any punishments. Inside and outside of the tribe'. His words carried a defensive tone about them. He was not intending to come of harsly to Mizu, but his mind was pulsing with anger.

Turning to Shiloh and gave a half heart smile, 'I do not mind getting dirty, I am a warrior remember. And with puppieson the way mess will come in tides'. He sniggered softy, a real man would not care about getting dirty. J'adore himself had been confronted with blood plenty of times before, this time would not be any different. 'Leon is with Analise I think' the Spaniard answered. He had seen him briefly elsewhere that morning. He paced over to Mizu, placing a gentle hand on Mizu's arm, 'I shall take Shiloh down to the river, you go and get some rest, then I'll clean the bed myself'. He could see his mate was tired, there was no hiding it. Though he supposed she'd reject his offer.

'Shi, you can ride 'Quera to the river. I was planning to take him riding in the lake later on today, so it will not matter if he gets messy'. 'Quera didn't care about appearance, he cared about work and treats.

<style>
.jadorecompooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.jadorecompcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.jadorecomp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadorecomp b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jadorecomp {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B0B07E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jadorecompinner{background-color:#7E7E51; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #43432A; width:400px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread