Healing And Tears
[html]

WC:294

Shiloh was shocked to see Ayasha come in, let alone lecture her. When Ayasha handed her the carving she started to cry again and held the caving close. It looked just like Ayasha and she wanted to hug her but knew she couldn't because of her shoulder. "Thank you Ayasha. I never doubted your love for me. It was you who saved me. Who got me help when I needed it. I love you so much," she whispers holding the carving close. She looked at J'dore with hurt in her silver grey eyes. Oh how she longed to have someone love her like J'dore loved Mizu. She was lonely.
As she found out that Leon wasn't around and Mizu needed rest Shiloh felt bad. She was stressing Mizu and she didn't want anything to happen to her and J'dore's pups. "I should leave. I am stressing you out Mizu. After I wash up I will leave so not you stress you or hurt the pups. I want you two to be happy," she said softly looking down again. "I can try to ride your horse though it will hurt my shoulder and thighs. I still can't walk though," she said turning the figurine around and around in her paws. She was ashamed that she needed help moving and sleeping. She would go back to her cave to make things simpler on everyone. Maybe if she was lucky she would pass without someone knowing. She didn't want anyone to stress over her and her health.
"You know its not your time Shiloh. I will not let you die. Ayasha will always find you no matter how much you want to die. They love you. Accept that," said Anya softly.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread